Yarmouth Gig Rowing club is a relatively new organisation and we are looking to build a core membership of people, with or without Rowing experience.
We have had consistent interest to date and want to steadily build a sustainable community-supported club, through which people can learn to row ‘traditional fixed seat’ boats to a competent or competitive standard.If you consider yourself fairly fit and enjoy teamwork, then Rowing could be for you!
Come and join the Isle of Wight’s only traditional fixed seat Gig Rowing club.
Membership options and costs & payment details:
1. Temporary taster membership. First row: Free, then up to 5 rows to be taken within a 10 week period for a single payment of £25.
2. Full annual membership: £160 p.a. 1st February to 31st January (pro rata in first year of membership).
3. Full annual membership paid by standing order of £15 per month.
4. Seasonal membership: £88 (6 consecutive months from the 1st of any chosen month).
5. ‘Pay as you go’: £10 per row. Note that annual members will have priority over pay per row if there is limited space.
Yarmouth Gig Rowing Club. Account No: 45585160; Sort Code: 30 95 99
(Please put your name as reference)
To apply to join YGRC please contact the Membership Secretary:
Sam Hotchin (07919 607762) firstname.lastname@example.org